After Issues, Etc.™ returned to the broadcast airwaves, they started a new feature called “Blog of the Week.” Every Friday, the host and producer each choose their favorite blog post from the past week, talk about it a little, and then post its link in the on demand section of their website.
In order to qualify, a blog must display the Issues, Etc. widget found in the promote section of their website.
Issues, Etc. can also be heard on Pirate Christian Radio. Pirate Christian Radio is the best Christian radio station. Listen to it.
Here are the Issues, Etc. blogs of the week from January to June 2009:
- God Does Not Desire the Death of a Sinner — Drowning Myself Whenever I Can
- Why the Historic Liturgy (& Issues, Etc.) Means So Much to Me — Vocation in the Valley
- On Hymnody… — Southern Lutheran Kantor
- Brilliant Words from C.P. Krauth — From One We Can Judge the Rest
- More On the Outside than I Thought — Vocation in the Valley
- Whack a Kitty — Drowning Myself Whenever I Can
- Carts and Horses — Concordian Sisters of Perpetual Parturition
- Thoughts on Lutheran Unity — Weedon’s Blog
“Parturition: the action or process of giving birth to offspring.” (Merriam-Webster Dictionary).
- In Praise of Carrie Prejean — Men4God Weblog
- Closed Communion Cone-size Catch-22? — Father Hollywood
- A Bright Future in Jesus – Easter 2009 — Lutheran Logomaniac
- A Theology OF the Cross vs. A Theology ABOUT the Cross — The Mockingbird Blog
- The Key to the Future of the Lutheran Church — Cyberbrethren
- The Lamb of God who suffered scorn… — Baptismal Life
- Some Thoughts for Leonidas on the Church Militant — Cyberstones
- Why Imitation Is No Strategy for Lutheranism — Cyberbrethren
- “If we would be Christians…” — Confessional’s Bytes
- So, let me get this straight… — Drowning Myself Whenever I Can
- “Success” by WELS President Schroeder — Light from Light †
- Joel Osteen, Pork, & Shrimp — Pastor Strey’s Weblog
- A Direct Question Deserves a Direct Answer — Stand Firm
- Latest ELCA Revisionist Opinion on Sexuality Rejected — Brothers of John the Steadfast
- When Divisions Are Good — The Minnesota Lutheran
- “Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle to no avail.” — Standing at the Edge of Eternity
- What Are You Afraid Of? — Weedon’s Blog
- Who is at Fault? 100-0 — Survival Living in a Post-Modern World